Our surgeons are dedicated to helping you and your pet when they require a surgical procedure. We welcome and encourage referring veterinarians and clients to contact us throughout the referral process to facilitate case management. Our surgeons have a strong focus on improving patient outcomes through the considered application of current knowledge and the evolution of surgical practice and techniques by clinical research.
Our specialist surgery services include:
- Orthopaedic surgery: treatment of traumatic, hereditary and developmental orthopaedic disease including techniques such as: cruciate surgery (TPLO/TTA/Tightrope), minimally invasive percutaneous osteosynthesis and locking plates, sliding humeral osteotomy, TPO, arthroscopy and joint replacement
- Soft tissue surgery – involving a range of procedures for the treatment of musculocutaneous, respiratory, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatobiliary and renal conditions
- Minimally invasive surgery – laparoscopic and thoracoscopic procedures, as well as assisted procedures, for indications including: ovariohysterectomy, biopsy, exploration, cystic calculus removal, gastropexy and lung lobectomy
- Neurosurgery – fluoroscopic and CT spinal imaging, spinal surgery including intervertebral disc disease, and acquired congenital or degenerative spinal conditions
- Oncologic surgery – wide tumour excision including advanced, cosmetic, reconstructive techniques
- Interventional radiology – including angiography, stenting and some coiling procedures